lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

HELLOO BUDDIESS!!! =)

HI EVERYYYBODYYY!! My name is Javier Aguilera, I'm a Spanish boy very enthusiactic about sport, who studies in Saavedra Fajardo (Murcia), the besssstt hiiigh schoool eveeeeer . So firstly I would tell all of you the purpose of this blog, whome I hope you will enjoy:

This blog is made for a P.E. task. It consists in a PTP (Personal Training Proyect where I will show you all the information about my 6 weeks training plan, where what stands out the most is running. So that beacuse of my love to running and all of you; amateur or experienced runners, I will try to give you some good tips to run, as many as possible. It doesn't mater if you aren't from my high school, anyone is invited here to see the page =) , comment, make some questions, give your opinions and give some tipss jejeje. Thank you! And enjoy it .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario